We’re devoted to providing each of our guests with an extraordinary experience.
Rooms & Suites
Each of our accessible guest rooms and suites is equipped with an emergency visual fire/smoke alarm.
In addition to standard accessible communication features, the following communication features are available by request:
- TTY telephone
- Indicator light, lamp flash and/or bed shaker for door, phone and/or alarm clock
In addition to standard accessible mobility features, the following mobility features are available by request:
- Guest room near elevator
- Toilet seat riser (with or without arms)
- Transfer tub seat
Explore more details and photos of our accessible rooms and suites in our Accommodations section. To request any of the above features, simply call our reservations team at (877) 724-3191.
Accessible routes to key areas of the resort include:
- Accessible self-parking is located north of the main entrance
- Main entrance and lobby are wheelchair/mobility device accessible with full valet and bell service
- Wheelchair/mobility device accessible Registration and Concierge desk located in the main lobby
Standard routes to the following areas are wheelchair/mobility device accessible:
- Guest Rooms
- Shopping boutiques at the resort and Via Flagler by The Breakers
- The Spa
- Ocean Fitness
- The Beach Club
- Golf & Tennis Clubhouse (contact Guest Relations for guest shuttle information)
Standard routes to all restaurants are wheelchair/mobility device accessible, with the following exception:
- HMF and The Circle are wheelchair/mobility device accessible by taking the ADA lift located adjacent to the North Lobby elevators
- Henry's Palm Beach (at Via Flagler) is wheelchair/mobility device accessible by using the ramp located just east of Henry's, adjacent to Main Street by The Breakers
The following event spaces are wheelchair/mobility device accessible from the south side of the hotel via the South Loggia:
- Venetian Ballroom
- Mediterranean Ballroom
The following event spaces are wheelchair/mobility device accessible from the north side of the hotel by taking the North Lobby Elevators to the first floor, proceeding east down the corridor to the North Oceanfront Elevators and returning to the ground level:
- Magnolia Room
- Gulfstream Meeting Rooms
The historic Mediterranean Courtyard is not wheelchair/mobility device accessible
- Wheelchair/mobility device accessible complimentary guest shuttle to: Golf & Tennis Facilities, Flagler Steakhouse, Echo and Via Flagler (including Henry's Palm Beach, Main Street by The Breakers and SHAN)
- Pool and whirlpool spa lifts
For further assistance and details, please contact Guest Relations at (877) 724-3191.
Policy on Website Accessibility
The Breakers Palm Beach, Inc. is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and manifest themselves in the experiences we design for people–both at our resort and on the web.
With this in mind, we are actively taking steps to improve thebreakers.com and to the extent practicable ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
While we strive to make the company’s website as accessible as possible, and are currently updating our site to meet the WCAG 2.0 standards, our pages may not always pass online testing or validation tools.
In addition to the company’s efforts to improve the accessibility of its website, it urges third-party vendors providing content on its websites to adhere to the WCAG 2.0 standard and will consider compliance with this standard when selecting third party vendors, however some third-party content that currently appears on our site is outside of our ability to control.
Our website is monitored and tested internally and evaluated by third-party accessibility consultants periodically. These people help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. These tasks include design reviews and quality assurance testing with assistive technology.
The company’s Digital Marketing Manager conducts monthly automated scans and periodic manual evaluations to monitor, analyze and help repair accessibility issues found in our website.
As we continue to improve the accessibility of our website, we will review this policy to ensure that it reflects the company’s efforts and commitment to accessibility.
This Policy is managed by the company's Digital Marketing Manager and reviewed annually by the Director of Compliance and Process Analysis. The company is committed to making its website accessible to customers with disabilities.
In order to maintain an open channel of communication with our users, we welcome feedback on the usability and accessibility of the company's website. Questions or concerns about the accessibility of thebreakers.com should be directed by email to [email protected].
Explore more details and photos of our accessible rooms and suites in our Accommodations section. To review features and availability, simply call our reservations team at (877) 724-3191.